Click for BBLUNT VISION Clik for interviews email facebook facebook

26 December 2008

BlatantlyBlunt Radio Episode #7 22 Dec

This was way too big. On the decks was Meshak Nasty for the 2nd week running, and MC guests were Nasty Jack (who's promoting his new album; Shotta Music) and Flirta D, 2 legends of the grime scene!

Check the pics, audio and tracklisting below...



Wiley - Wheres my brother
Frisco, Jammer, J2K - Talkin about
Jammer - Champs and Weed
Frisco & Faith SFX - Skeng box
Jendor, Little Dee, Pro - Crack in the Flesh
Snoopy - You know me
Wretch - Take this from me
Kardinal Offishal - Set it off ft. Dr Dre and Pusha T
Plastician - Export ft. Slaya
Direman - Where's my Pen
Malik - Crazy
Roll Deep - Let it out
CNN - Halfway thugs
Blaq poet - Voices
Ghetto - Live in da booth
Joker ft. Double - I can tell (Gully brook lane dub)
Joker ft. Rinser - Gully brook lane freestyle
Thunderclaps ft. Ghetto, Orifice, Shameless - Judgement day
Wiley ft. P Money, Daniel Merryweather - Money in my pocket (DVA Remix)
Donaeo - African Worrior
KIG - Head, shoulders, knees, toes
Kid Cudi - Day N Nite (agent x remix)

Nasty Jack and Flirta D + more MC session

No comments:

Post a Comment