Click for BBLUNT VISION Clik for interviews email facebook facebook

29 December 2010

Review: Asus' Musicbox game!

I just had a little play on a new application/game that laptop company Asus have released. They have a new model out called Sonic Master Music Box with powerful speakers, which will come as a relief to those that are sick of hearing tinny music from their laptop! The application lets you create your own special rock star type character (girls and boys characters are available!). All you have to do is pick one of them, upload your photo (can be a live picture from your webcam or one stored on your computer), and record your message! Being the ambassador for my website that I am, I posted a message saying how great BlatantlyBlunt was for grime and hip-hop!

Though once I had checked other peoples' entries on Asus’ site, I noticed they actually sang a tune, which made mine look a bit weak! Not too bothered though it’s all fun and games, it reminded me of that dancing elves flash application that was sent out but this was better I reckon! I definitely recommend checking out the application here.

No comments:

Post a Comment