Click for BBLUNT VISION Clik for interviews email facebook facebook

11 October 2008

I'd put Sway and Wretch in my top 5 UK rappers right now but...WTF?

Seriously though, I do rate these dudes as actual acts, over just an emcee, and correct me if i'm mistaken, but it seems as though Sway and Wretch's bars and subtle metaphors would most likely slip past a bunch of 8 year olds, not to mention their teachers..
An ordeal like this seems only like something the Met would dish out as Community service?!
















I reckon this must've been conceived thru Wretch's grammatically themed anthem and Sway's charming mass appeal, but I don't think little Derek thought he'd still be doing this after signing(/singing?) with Konvict Musik!

http://wretch32.wordpress.com/2008/10/10/school-kids-check-me-and-sways-punctuation/

In the mean time make it your duty to listen to this tune at least 3 times, which I'm officially chiseling in as one of the (if not the #1) tunes of 2008 and strong a forthcoming track of his new album which came out just this week; Wretchrospective. Make sure you buy that!







Wretch 32 Ft Ghetto & Badness - Ina The Ghetto


And a nomination for LINE of the year from Ghetto (or Ghetts as he's now officially known)



"GIMME A 9 OF CRACK, A 9 OF BROWN AND I'LL PROVIDE THE SOUND"

=

1 comment:

  1. killer tune!! thanks. ima put it on schakkerhart.com

    ReplyDelete