Click for BBLUNT VISION Clik for interviews email facebook facebook

21 October 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix (Notorious B.I.G. Edition!) and winning Alize Mix


Download the Mix. Click Here!

Tracklisting:

01. Notorious B.I.G. - Just Playing (Dreams)
02. Notorious B.I.G. - Who Shot Ya?
03. Red Hot Lover Tone Feat. Notorious B.I.G., Organized Konfusion & M.O.P. - For My Peeps
04. Notorious B.I.G. - Gimme The Loot
05. Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance (Ready To Die LP Version)
06. Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
07. Notorious B.I.G. - Party & Bullsh*t (DJ Cable Blend)
08. Notorious B.I.G. - 10 Crack Commandments

Just to let my London based heads know, the resident DJ that is DJ Cable
recently won the "Alize Remixed" DJ Competition - www.alizeremixed.com and will be supporting the legend that is Grand Master Flash at "Paper" in London this Saturday. If you're in the area, come down and show a face! If you want to check out the mix that won it for him, here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?fnil25nwtzd

No comments:

Post a Comment