Click for BBLUNT VISION Clik for interviews email facebook facebook

24 November 2010

UK Producer on upcoming TI & Aguilera track


Producer Alex Da Kid, who has worked on B.o.B and Hayley Williams' Airplanes and Eminem and Rihanna's Love the Way You Lie, recently revealed that he has another star-studded collaboration in the mix between T.I. and Christina Aguilera called Castle Walls, which will be featured on the rapper's new album, No Mercy!

"It's going to be T.I.'s next single. I love it. I think it's amazing. It's my sound, just kind of an evolution of that. I think it'll cater to a lot of different people."

Source: Perez Hilton

I'd only heard about Alex Da Kid recently but of course 'Airplanes' and 'Love the way you lie' are practically Jim Jonsin/Just blaze/Swizz Beatz level productions so you gotta take notice!! Also I found out he was also on production duties for Em & Dre's absolute banger 'I need a Doctor'; almost certainly one of the tracks to be featured on Detox. Check it here:

Alex was ranked #2 on Music Week’s Top 30 Songwriters list earlier this month and was also named one of Billboard’s Top 5 Songwriters. Not bad for someone that moved to NYC from London just a year ago! Here he is talking to US site, YoungHollywood.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment