Click for BBLUNT VISION Clik for interviews email facebook facebook

4 November 2010

2 ex US presidents talk about 2 hip hop superstars

This seems to be a bit of a coincidence, makes me wonder if the hip hop police are up to their old tricks again (whatever that may happen to be apart from culling hip hop icons). I noticed I'd seen these two stories today which are both pretty significant considering all four of the people in question's history!


Five years after Kanye West called out former President George Bush at the Hurricane Katrina telethon, Dubya tells Matt Lauer that he was so appalled by Ye’s comment. The full interview airs on NBC November 8th at 8pm.

“It was one of the most disgusting moments in my Presidency. He called me a racist. I didn’t appreciate it then. I don’t appreciate it now. It’s one thing to say, ‘I don’t appreciate the way he’s handled his business.’ It’s another thing to say, ‘This man’s a racist.’ I resent it, it’s not true.”

And this from Youtube, from Pittsburgh’s 96.1 Kiss Morning Freak Show, "Mikey and Big Bob" got former president Bill 'I did not inhale' Clinton to share his thoughts on Lil Wayne’s release from Rikers Island Prison on Thursday:


I'm struggling whether to figure out whethere these two events are
a) Good for hip hop
b) Not good for hip hop.

Please help me decide!



No comments:

Post a Comment