Click for BBLUNT VISION Clik for interviews email facebook facebook

12 April 2010

50 Cent Looking for New G-Unit Soldiers



.... and the only name he mentions is (Hollywood star) Robert Pattinson?!?!


According to MTV News, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo will not be joining him on tour this summer. Instead, the G-Unit general is leaving them at home to work on their individual projects while he hits the road, works on his upcoming Black Magic LP, and recruits new members for the G-Unit camp.

“You’ll see new faces, because I’m looking for new artists now,” said the Queens MC. “I’ll sign new artists and take them with me and kinda groom them. I don’t specifically say, ‘I want this kind of artists’ – I look for talent that inspires me, that complements what I do with their own thing. Some of the stuff you can’t teach a person; they gotta have it.”

When asked if he had any particular people in mind, 50 brought up Robert Pattinson, the star of Twilight. “He has a big enough following to be the front line. Twilight ain’t no joke.”

Fif plans to drop Black Magic before the end of summer

Source: XXL Mag

Don't get it twisted, im a big fan of 50 and his music/hustle but name dropping R-Pat as a new G-Unit soldier has baffled me, I was expecting to see him recruit some thoroughbred OGs like Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift...

No comments:

Post a Comment