Click for BBLUNT VISION Clik for interviews email facebook facebook

12 February 2010

Lil' Wayne 'Looking Forward to Prison'


Lil' Wayne has opened up about his forthcoming stint behind bars and has shockingly claimed he's looking forward to it. The 27-year-old MC will head to jail for a year in the next few months after being convicted of gun possession in late 2009.

He told Rolling Stone mag: “I didn't know I was gonna be going to jail, This happened at the height of my career! Nobody knows the future.

"This is not something you get no advice on. This is Lil Wayne going to jail. Nobody I can talk to can tell me what that's like. I just say I'm looking forward to it.”

Weezy continues: “I look at things as 'Everything is meant to be,' I know it's an experience that I need to have if God's putting me through it.

“So I don't look at it as wrong, I just ... I damn sure don't look at it as right, that's all.”

His sentence stems from an arrest in New York in 2007.


from Urbanworld

No comments:

Post a Comment